Dorothy is available to speak about a variety topics of at schools, institutions and businesses of any size. Talks are customized to suit the audience, and information is tailored and age-appropriate. Common topics include but are not limited to:
- Taking control of your emotions
- When does “partying” become addiction?
- Why am I never happy?
- How to handle stress
- Yes, people really change
Dorothy has most recently given talks at the following schools:
- Delbarton Preparatory School Morristown, NJ
- Seton Hall Prepatory School – West Orange, NJ
- Midland Park Middle and High School`Midland Park NJ
- Randolph High School, Randolph, NJ
For more information please call Dorothy at her Madison office: 201-995-7020.